In this episode, Donn talks about Item #17 from the Effective Java book: Design and Document for inheritance or else prohibit it. Learn how you should be documenting your code that is built for inheritance when you should not call overridable methods and much more.
In this episode, Donn is at Droidcon NYC 2017. He sits down to chat with Dan Kim about Kotlin, Gabriel Peal about React Native, Scott Alexander-Bown about Android Security, Jose Alcérreca about the Android Architecture Blueprints and Kevin Galligan about the history of Droidcon NYC and his new library – Doppl.
- 2:07 – Dan Kim (Kotlin)
- 10:07 – Gabriel Peal (React Native)
- 23:43 – Scott Alexander-Bown (Android Security)
- 33:32 – Jose Alcérreca (Android Architecture Blueprints)
- 43:09 – Kevin Galligan (Droidcon & Doppl)
- 082: Airbnb’s Gabriel tells us how to animate with Lottie – Fragmented
- 085: Casual Kotlin conversation with Dan Kim – Fragmented
- GitHub – googlesamples/android-architecture: A collection of samples to discuss and showcase different architectural tools and patterns for Android apps.
- doppl by touchlab — touchlab
- BuddyBuild – fragmentedpodcast.com/buddybuild