In this episode, Donn and Kaushik talk to long-time friend Dan Lew about his recent career switch from Android developer to TypeScript/Node.js/Progressive Web App Developer (and more).
It’s an interesting discussion that covers …
- Why Dan decided to leave the Android world
- The challenges he faced when he moved from one tech stack to another
- How to prepare for a big change like this (mentally, financially, etc.)
- How to create the life you want live vi by identifying what’s important to you
- and much more …
Donn’s Git Course
Need to learn Git? Donn has the course for you. In this FREE course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start working with Git everyday. Watch it here.
- Job postings are FREE on AndroidJobs.IO during the early release phase (at the time of this recording).
- Sign up to get notified of new jobs every week as well.
@fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
@donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
Freelancing for Mobile Developers (Donn’s YouTube)
kaushikgopal (on YouTube) or kau.sh/blog or @kaushikgopal
Disclaimer: Many of the links we share to products are affiliate links. They help support the production of Fragmented. Thank you for your support.