In this 2 part series, we talk to the illustrious Philippe of Android Studio tinkering fame. He starts off by discussing the intermediate basics that everyone should know about using Android Studio: window configuration, keyboard shortcuts, navigating the code smoothly, debugging etc. Gradually he moves into ninja mode and starts blowing DF & KG’s minds with cool tips and configurations.
We refused to let him go early and decided to record a second part as well. Stay tuned for the second part which should come out very shortly.
- JetBrains Toolbox subscription
- Phil’s Android Studio Tip of the day series [plus.google.com]
- DroidCon Montreal 2015 [droidcon.ca]
- No tabs in IntelliJ – Hadi Hariri [hadihariri.com]
- Ep 20 – Fragmented : One with Hadi Hariri
- Facebook Stetho [github.io]