In this mini fragment, Donn and KG talk about Impostor syndrome. Most of us developers are plagued by this. Does this feeling ever go away? How do we deal with this? Listen to this short episode to find out more.
- Karl the Fog (wikipedia page) @KarlTheFog
- Matt’s twitter post on background process limit 0
- #135 – You can’t learn everything
- I’m willing to look foolish, if it means I’ll learn something.
- Larry page 1996- Java thread
- #76: Taming the activity lifecycle with Kristin Marsicano
- Jose Alcérreca’s lifecycle cheatsheet bookmark