In this episode, Donn and KG talk about the post Tim Bray recently wrote – Why Google did Android. They then touch on Chrome becoming a monopoly and tips on what folks can do to be a little more privacy conscious on the web.
- Why Google did Android
- KG privacy notes 2019 -> 2020
- DuckDuck Bang syntax
Google Chromium and Ad-blocking
- Google to restrict modern ad blocking Chrome extensions to enterprise users
- Google saying it isn’t killing Ad Blockers. Ad Blockers Disagree
- New Microsoft Edge is based on Chromium
- Download Firefox
- Firefox Multi-Account Containers add-on + Temporary Containers for the privacy conscious.
Follow up from a previous episode:
- @fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- @kaushikgopal or blog.kaush.co