In this episode, Kaushik talks to his good friend Prabhjot and learns about “Android Enterprise“. This is the official way for companies or organizations to enable the use of Android devices and apps in the workplace.
Prabhjot talks about how he setup the infrastructure to provision devices and the different capabilities the solution allows.
If you ever wondered what kind of control is possible, listen to this episode and get a nice scary reality check. After listening to this episode, you’ll think twice before accepting free devices from companies or letting policy apps be installed on your phone.
Links from the show
- Android Enterprise
- Oracle Cloud Free (not a referral link)
- 10 TB of outbound data transfer free (vs 1GB from competitors)
- @fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
- Prabhjot on Twitter
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- Freelancing for Mobile Developers (Donn’s YouTube)
- @kaushikgopal and kaushikgopal (on Instagram)
- kaushikgopal (on YouTube) or Kaushik’s Blog
- Job postings are FREE on AndroidJobs.IO during the early release phase (at the time of this recording).
- Sign up to get notified of new jobs on a weekly basis as well.
Donn’s Free E-Book on Freelancing/Consulting Rates
Disclaimer: Many of the links we share to products are affiliate links. They help support the production of Fragmented. Thank you for your support.