In this episode we talk to Material Design Master and Google Developer Expert Mike Wolfson. What does Material design mean to us developers? How does one use the numerous support libraries to help with this? What widgets should and shouldn’t we be using? Listen to the show and find out.
- Material Design – Official site
- Material Design – The Specification
- Google Color Palette – list of “approved” colors
- Google Color Palette Library – picking colors from an image
- Android Support Lib 23.2 video [twitter.com]
- Resource for getting better at Material Design:
- Rollbar – special offer: Bootstrap plan free for 90 days [rollbar.com/fragmented]