In this episode of Fragmented, Donn talks about a common problem almost all software engineers face in their career – Design Patternitis.
So, you’ve read the books on design patterns and now you’re applying them everywhere. Just because some code can be put into a pattern doesn’t mean you should. Or should you? How can you apply them when needed? Donn shares 5 tips with you that you can use to help combat Design Patternitis.
- Head First Design Patterns
- Design Patterns – GoF Book
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Archicture – Fowloer
- Code Review StackExchange
- Code Mentor
This episode is made possible by Kobiton – Fragmented.
They’re giving listeners a 15-day FREE trial with no credit card required! 🙌
Give them a try at Kobiton.com/fragmented and let them know we sent you.
- @fragmentedcast [twitter.com]
- @donnfelker and +DonnFelker
- @kaushikgopal and +KaushikGopalIsMe