In this episode, Donn and Kaushik talk about the fear of shipping, some impostor syndrome and how it contributes to uncertainty and doubt in your capabilities as a software developer.
Recently Donn embarked on a mission to come up with an idea and ship it within 24 hours (which he did do). The end result was a net benefit of confidence, speed and skill acquisition. This helped reduce any doubt, uncertainty and ultimately fear of shipping a product faster.
That’s what this conversation is about … how to doing a project like the 24 hour MVP can remove fear, uncertainty and doubt and help you ship your side project/products faster.
- Donn’s 24 Hour Project – EXIFR
- Jumpstart Rails Template that Donn Used
- Books-AI App by Florian Walther
- Open AI
Donn’s Git Course
Need to learn Git? Donn has the course for you. In this FREE course you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to start working with Git everyday. Watch it here.
- Job postings are FREE on AndroidJobs.IO during the early release phase (at the time of this recording).
- Sign up to get notified of new jobs on a weekly basis as well.
Freelancing for Mobile Developers (Donn’s YouTube)
Disclaimer: Many of the links we share to products are affiliate links. They help support the production of Fragmented. Thank you for your support.