In this episode, Donn and Kaushik talk about 5 new-ish Kotlin constructs that you might not be aware of.
The constructs that they talk about are:
- fun interface (SAM – Single Abstract Method), and they juxtapose them vs function types
- type alias
- import alias
- value class
- data object
You’ll learn what they are, how you can use them and when or when you might not want to use them, and more. We hope you enjoy.
- Kaushik’s Blog Post – Important Kotlin Constructs
- SAM Interface – Kotlin Docs
- Function Types – Kotlin Docs
- Type Aliases – Kotlin Docs
- Import Alias – Kotlin Docs
- Value Class – KEEP
- Data Object – KEEP
Donn’s Git Course
Need to learn Git? Donn has the course for you. In this FREE course you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to start working with Git everyday. Watch it here.
- Job postings are FREE on AndroidJobs.IO during the early release phase (at the time of this recording).
- Sign up to get notified of new jobs on a weekly basis as well.
Freelancing for Mobile Developers (Donn’s YouTube)
Disclaimer: Many of the links we share to products are affiliate links. They help support the production of Fragmented. Thank you for your support.