In this show, Donn and Kaushik talk to Cameron Ketcham and Connie Shi from the Android Material Components team at Google.
The Android Material Components are material designed components that you can easily drop into your application with just a few small tweaks. You get a bunch of fully built out material components, from the Android Material team at Google. From Chips, to Cards, to Buttons and much much more … the goal is to enable you to build your application faster when using these components.
Donn and Kaushik talk to Cameraon and Connie about the components and how to use them in this episode.
- Material.io Website
- Android Material Components
- Material Components GitHub
- Tasks App
- Developer Tutorials
- AndroidDev Summit Talk
- Material Theme Editor
- Contact Cameron and Connit at – GitHub Issues, StackOverflow
- Donn Felker – @donnfelker (Twitter) and donnfelker (Instagram)
- Kaushik Gopal – @kaushikgopal (Twitter) and kaushikgopal (Instagram)
- Fragmented on Twitter: @fragmentedcast
- Our YouTube channel
- Join thousands of other developers on our free chat server. Ask questions, answer questions, be part of the community at our The Fragmented Discord chat