In part one of this two-part segment, we talk to the one and only Jake Wharton. He gives us the scoop on how he operates day to day, what he looks for in a good Android developer and how to become a better Android developer. He also touches upon the various sources and non-Java platforms that he draws inspiration from. Finally, he talks about open source and gives tips on leading an open source project.
- Michel Panzer on UIL [plus.google.com]
- ActionBar Sherlock [github.com]
- Jake’s working environment
- Android source code browsing:
- Device Platform Versions [developer.android.com]
- non-Java languages and platforms to draw inspiration from:
- Droidcon Montreal keynote by JW and JW [youtube.com]