In part 2 of this series,
To help us understand Flutter in-depth we talk to Flutter’s GDE Eugenio Marletti. In Part 1 of this 2 part series, Eugenio helps us understand what flutter is, why it was created, how it works, some really cool features with Flutter and why an AndroidDev today should really give Flutter a good look.
We got so carried away in conversation, that we were forced to break this episode into two parts. If you missed part 1 but want to go back and listen you’ll find it here: 118: Flutter and cross-platform development with GDE Eugenio Marletti – Part 1)
- Dart 2
- Flutter Weekly
- Flutter on Glitter
- Flutter on Codelab
- Flutter on Github
- Flutter Gallery app
- Microsoft AppCenter – Sign up now on appcenter.ms and spend less time managing your app lifecycle and more time coding.
- @workingkills [twitter.com]
- @fragmentedcast [twitter.com]
- @donnfelker and 📷 donnfelker
- @kaushikgopal and 📷 kaushikgopal