In this episode, Donn and Kaushik talk about their thoughts on Jetpack Compose and XML for Android layouts and which one you should learn first.
As with every conversation in tech … it depends on what you’re trying to do, where you are at in your career, what the company is doing and more. Donn and Kaushik go into both of their thought processes around Compose and XML and when you should learn one or the other, or even both and whether Jetpack is the future … or is XML here to stay?
- Coding in Flow YouTube
- Philip Lackner’s Compose Playlist
- Episode 231: Learning Jetpack Compose with Vinay Gaba
- Episode 171: Jetpack Compose with Leland Richardson from Google
Donn’s Git Course
Need to learn Git? Donn has the course for you. In this FREE course you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to start working with Git everyday. Watch it here.
- Job postings are FREE on AndroidJobs.IO. Post your Android Job and get it in front of thousands of Android pros.
- Are you an Android Dev? Sign up to get notified of new jobs on a weekly basis.
@fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
@donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
Freelancing for Mobile Developers (Donn’s YouTube)
kaushikgopal (on YouTube) or jkl.gg/b or @kaushikgopal
Disclaimer: Many of the links we share to products are affiliate links. They help support the production of Fragmented. Thank you for your support.